Lakeview East Community Partnership
What is Lakeview East Community Partnership (LVECP)?
LVECP is an independent non-profit, 501(c)3, philanthropic arm of the Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce comprised of community residents. Our mission is to contribute to local non-profit organizations to enhance the quality of life in Lakeview by supporting community development projects as well as arts and neighborhood beautification.
ARTS AND ART EDUCATION PROJECTS:
- Provide volunteers for the annual Lakeview East Festival of the Arts
- Organize art events in the neighborhood with local galleries
- Organize and staff a recycling drive for uncommon household recyclables
- Volunteer to educate students in local schools about recycling
- Organize and conduct a food drive for the Lakeview Pantry
- Develop a neighborhood newsletter
- Coordinate town hall meetings for interaction between businesses and residents
- Volunteer with other non-profit organizations in the neighborhood to help them reach their goals
- Coordinate quarterly meet and greet to recruit members
- Develop volunteer resources